Famous Friendship Quotes.

Famous Friendship Quotes celebrate the strong bonding that two friends share with each other. For more information on Famous Friendship Quotes.

  • Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.~ Helen Keller
  • One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. ~ Euripides
  • Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it. ~Belgicia Howell
  • I have lost friends, some by death, others through sheer inability to cross the street.~ Virginia Woolf
  • A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else. ~ Len Wein
  • My friends are my estate.~ Emily Dickinson
  • Count your age with friends but not with years. 
  • A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. ~ Leo Buscaglia
  • It's the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter.~ Marlene Dietrich
  • A friend is a present you give yourself.~ Robert Louis Stevenson
  • It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. ~ Mary Dixon Thayer
  • Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.~ Tehyi Hsieh
  • Friends show their love in times of trouble...~ Euripides
  • A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.~ Jerome Cummings
  • ...no man is useless,while he has a friend.~ Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead 
  • Just walk beside me and be my friend.~ Albert Carnus
  • Silence is the true friend that never betrays.~ Confucius
  • How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to..
  • Life is slippery. Here, take my hand.~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
  • Friends are born, not made.~ Henry Adams
  • Life without a friend is death without a witness.~ Spanish proverb
  • Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow.~ Samuel Paterson
  • What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.~ Aristotle
  • You can hardly make a friend in a year, but you can easily offend one in an hour. ~ Chinese proverb
  • Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?~ Abraham Lincoln
  • Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.~ Artistotle
  • A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!~ Doug Larson
  • There's nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted.~ Diana Dors
  • Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen.~ Samuel Paterson
  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.~ Walter Winchell
  • Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.~ Oscar Wilde
  • Love is temporary...but friends are forever.
  • The only way to have a friend is to be one.~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment