Sweet Friendship Quotes

Express the love for your friends through Sweet Friendship Quotes and Saynings . My Dear Valentine gives information on Sweet Friendship Quotes.

  • "Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, let my care be with you, friend!"
  • "A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are sad, a song when you are glad."
  • "Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life. Thanks!"
  • "Fifty years from now, I'd be so old I might forget you. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might… but I won't."
  • "If you want to be happy for a day, get a date. Happy for a week, get a lover. Happy till the end, keep me."
  • "Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by."
  • The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. ~ Anonymous
  • Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief. ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camus
  • True friends are the people that are there for you unconditionally. They are the people that never question you and support you no matter what the circumstances are. They are the people worth living for! ~ Anonymous
  • Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories. ~ Dave Brenner
  • The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this? ~ Henry David Thoreau
  • Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. ~ Muhammad Ali
  • Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by. ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment