Top 10 Friendship Quotes

Friendship is one of the most valuable assets that we create in our lifetime. That is why people hold friends in such high regard. This is a top 10 list of friendship quotes.

  • Latin ProverbA friend in need is a friend indeed.
  • Robert Louis StevensonA friend is a gift you give yourself.
  • Sicilian ProverbOnly your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.
  • John LennonI get by with a little help from my friends.
  • Kahlil GibranFriendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity.
  • Edgar Watson HoweWhen a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
  • Charles Caleb ColtonTrue friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
  • E. M. ForsterIf I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country.
  • Winnie the PoohYou can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
  • EpicurusIt is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment