Old Friendship Quotes

Old friendship quotes refer to this aspect of a lasting and fruitful relationship. A great collection of quotes for old friendship.

  • No matter who broke your heart or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends.
  • we all have friends nd enemies..but the problem is we can't tell them apart until its too late"
  • My friends always ask me why I like him. And I can never answer them. Because honestly, it's everything.
  • A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.If not, they weren’t true friends in the first place..
  • Love is possible after friendship but friendship is N O T possible after love. How can I be friends with someone I have so much love for?
  • My friends are better than yours and there's no way you can compare
  • You have new friends whom I don't even know, and I have new friends whom you might not like, but that doesn't mean we stop being friends.
  • Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you.
  • Your friend is the person who knows all about you, and still like you.
  • A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. - Donna Roberts 
  • "Accountability in friendship is the equivalent of love without strategy." -Anita Brookner
  • Good friendship doesn't mean you have to see and talk to each other everyday, its all about being there in times of one's need.
  • "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
  • "Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things."
  • "A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
  • "It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter."

No comments:

Post a Comment