Sad Friendship Quotes

Every relationship has its shares of ups and downs. The loss of a friendship is always traumatic and leaves behind scars and bruised hearts that only time can heal. Sad friendship quotes revolve around the same idea. Here is a small collection of such quotes just for you.
  • Sometimes your closest friends can be your greatest enemy. 
  • Im not even going to get mad anymore. I'm just going to learn to expect the lowest out of the people I thought the highest of. 
  • My best friend... I feel like I've lost him forever, and he was like my touchstone.
  • Sometimes best friends fall in love..
  • And when this relation breaks... IT ends up with breaking of two relations.. the best friendship and the the love TOO .
  • "Do not ever have priority in friendship. Treat all equally so that a friend who is not your best friend doesn't feels awkward when take much care of your best friend in front of him/her." 
  • Never catch a hand saying you will always be a friend ...when you know that you wont...because it hurts when you play with hearts..
  • You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.
  • So... from now on... when you think of me... just remember that I could've been the best thing you ever had
  • The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own.
  • I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.
  • We've gone our separate ways and I know it's for the best, but sometimes I wonder, will I ever have friends like you again?
  • "I think I've already lost you, I think you've already lost. I think I'm finally scared now, you think I'm weak... I think you're wrong!" - Anonymous
  • "Friendship is but a name; fidelity but an empty name." - Ovid
  • "The courts of kings are full of men, empty of friends." - Seneca
  • "I myself am the only friend I have." - Terence
  • "Writer or painter god-parents are notoriously unreliable. That is, there is certain before long to be a cooling of friendship." - Gertrude Stein
  • "Being over seventy is like being engaged in a war. All our friends are going or gone and we survive amongst the dead and the dying as on a battlefield." - Muriel Spark
  • "The death of a dear friend, wife, brother, lover, which seemed nothing but privation, somewhat later assumes the aspect of a guide or genius; for it commonly operates revolutions in our way of life, terminates an epoch of infancy or of youth which was waiting to be closed, breaks up a wonted occupation, or a household, or style of living, and allows for the formation of new ones more friendly to the growth of character." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
  • "The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you." - Anonymous
  • "We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness." - David Weatherford
  • "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy." - Psalms, Bible
  • "I'm not even going to get mad anymore. I'm just going to learn to expect the lowest out of the people I thought the highest of ." - Anonymous
  • "Discovered who were my real friends. I just wished that wasn't the way I had to discover." - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment